Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hey, my book has a website!

Check this out and try not to pee your pants because those pants are dry clean only!

http://www.FeliciasUntitledWickedMemoir.com

(It's uses flash, so you won't be able to view it on your mobile device or any manner of iTabletThing. Only old-fashioned computers. So antiquated.)

The "Learn More" page includes a contact form for you to sign up for my mailing list. No spamming here -- just periodic updates on the book's official title (to be revealed soon...), its release date, how to order advanced or signed copies, and how you can get involved in spreading the Wicked-memoir love across this great wide earth.

Hooray! Getting psyched for this, everybody!
--FR

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this book. For me, because I know it will be a great read and I do love me some Wicked, but even more for you, because it's clear that you are doing something you love and you are FANTASTIC at it. Can't wait to see this next step in your journey unfold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Felicia

    Im so glad you are combining three of your incredible gifts: writing, promotion, and of course singing/acting.

    I would like to preorder the first, signed copy of your book today....where do I email my payment(hint..a lot fo people will pre-order your book and help underwrite your costs...a very nice momemntum circle...) Brendan Burchard just wrote a best seller without a single interview or p/r promotion, and is sharing with others how he did it(for a modest fee of course)...you may want to check out and emulate his methods for success!!!!!

    thanks!

    Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments, guys!

    Mitchell, I appreciate the great input! And to answer your question: I'll definitely be offering advance ordering, but not until I announce the book's official release date (which will be sometime in the summer).

    But you -- and other Five-Trick Pony readers -- will be the first to know! :)

    ReplyDelete